Friday, May 29, 2009

Update & Various Announcements.




I want to apologize for not being more attentive to my blog and to those who follow me; I appreciate every single one of you!

Shit has been crazy at work, as many of you know I work in Media and Upfront is here and shit is just crazy around the office. I get home and usually don’t want to get on my laptop unless I must. I have read so many inspiring blogs in the past few wks which have inspired me to spend more time on my blog and my love of fashion and all things beautiful and fabulous. I am also working on getting a web designer to do some fabulous things to make my blog look beautiful and fabulous of course. I am inspired everyday with the beautiful things I see whether it be fashion, art or simply a woman or man that I see on the streets dressed fierce!

On a personal note, I have been going thru the ol’ boyfriend/girlfriend drama that most of us tend to get into when it gets warmer. Why is it that when Summer arrives, we get an itch and no longer want to be tied down? I think it’s something in the air, wanting to be free, free of commitments and free to look at all the bodies that are wearing fewer clothes. Hahahaha.

Its Friday and I hope you all go out and enjoy the beautiful weather we are supposed to be having in NYC.

I will leave you with a quote that I found on Summer:


Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it. ~Russel Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment