Wednesday, March 25, 2009

8 Simple rules to being my Friend.

Here are my 8 Simple Rules to being my Friend:

Honesty: I'm the type of person that can handle pretty much any secret that you've got, even ones that you're scared will make me run away. Hell, I'm the type of *friend* that will help you hide the bodies if need be. Sure, I may suggest you go to therapy directly thereafter, but I'll stand by you while you cover up your crazy messes. However…the second you fucking lie to me? I'm pretty much done.

Sense of Humor: This one is pretty self-explanatory, isn't it? Let me be more specific though. I don't require ALL of my friends to always be "on" and act like total hams. What I mean by "sense of humor" is that you have the capability to laugh, capacity to find things funny, and the non-douchebaginess to not look at me like I'm an ass whenever I am silly.

Trustworthiness: This is something that is very important to me. I lead a very "unusual" lifestyle to many. If I tell you something in confidence, its not for you to go tell your man, your girl and who ever else you feel may need to know. If we are hanging out and a topic or certain "sensative info" comes up its not for you to go blab it either. I've lost a lot of friends because of this and will continue to loose more. I will not tolerate in any shape or form anyone who I no longer trust. If I don't trust you, trust me you have very little respect from me!

Intelligence: Again, I am not looking for Einstein here, nor do I care what your IQ is. All I want is to hang out with people who can talk about things without saying "ain't got no Wal Mart" every five seconds. There's a huge difference between book smarts and social smarts as well. I generally hang out with people that have a mixture of both.

Manners: "Please" and "thank you" are not optional…ever. Saying "bless you" or whatever variation of that you choose after someone sneezes *is* optional but it I find it rude when people don't. Everything else is gravy and I cannot dictate how anyone lives his or her life. Manners are important to me because *I* use them every day and in every way.

Good Taste in Music: Okay okay, this is not really a requirement. Just so you know though, we can be *friends* if you listen to craptastic Country music and all that…just don't ever expect me to ride in your car. Or come to your house. Or vacation with you by a pool.

Common Sense: I don't like talking to idiots, so if you have no common sense we will never be friends.

Fabulosity: I don't hang out with loosers. All of my true friends are smart, intelligent, educated, beautiful and go getters.You always look good are on top of your game in fashion, arts and politics. Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people!You always strive to be your best!

No comments:

Post a Comment