Wednesday, August 19, 2009

BluePrint 3 is Coming.......


Jay is coming back! I mean he was never gone but you know that Jay has been getting into all sorts of things as of late. Contract w Live Nation, RocWear cologne due out sometime in the winter, and married to the baddest bitch in the game!

The Blueprint 3, set to be released on September 11, 2009 and its Jay's eleventh studio albumn. It will be the final installment in The Blueprint trilogy, preceded by the critically acclaimed The Blueprint (2001) and its follow-up The Blueprint 2 (2002).
On May 20, 2009 Jay-Z confirmed that he bought out the remainder of his contract from Def Jam Records in order to start his contract with Live Nation, and therefore The Blueprint 3 will be released under Roc Nation and distributed by Atlantic Records.

Of the record’s 15 tracks, only three songs find Jay-Z going at it solo — the rest boast a hip-hop all-star team. In addition to contributions from Kanye West and Rihanna on “Run This Town” with Drake, Kid Cudi and Mr Hudson, The Blueprint 3 will also feature appearances from Alicia Keyes, Young Jeezy, Swizz Beatz and Pharrell. Kanye, who served as producer for a bulk of the tracks on The Blueprint 3, will also appear on the track “Hate.”

I am anxiously waiting for Jay's new release, most of you know my obsession with Jay. I feel as though when he spits his lyrics they are meant for me, are directed at me or something in my life. I have been a fan of his since I first heard "In my Lifetime" in 1995, after that I've been hooked on him not only as an artist but as a business man. Remember to cop the new album on 9/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment