Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 2 on Bravo

What can I say about this show? I LOVE IT! I love the drama, I love the attitudes, the clothes and the lifestyle these wives lead.

Last Thursday was the Seasons Premier of Season 2 of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, and let me tell you these ladies did not dissapoint, there was drama, drama and drama!


Sheree Whitfield (my least favorite housewife) is a man. I swear she is, shes narcissistic and swears that everone wants to cop her style, umm no. I like some of the bags she rocks but I don't like her style. And she needs to stop fantasizing about her 7 figure divorce settlement that will never happen and get a job.


NeNe Leakes is one of my favorite. Shes real, and keeps it real. She kind of reminds me of myself when she speaks, she holds nothing back.


Kandi Burruss is a Grammy award winner songwritter, since shes new to the show and only 1 episode has aired I can't comment on her too much except that she needs a bettter hairstylist. Her hair looks straight out of a bad 1995 bad prom picture!


Kim Zolciak is pure white trash plain and simple and any woman that knowingly sleeps with a married man is on my shit list. And yes her Big Poppa as she calls him is married and is still married. Anyone sleeping with a man that has a family doesnt deserve my time. Plus wtf is up with that wig she wears?


Lisa Wu Hartwell is by far my favorite Housewife! Shes gorgeous and athough she is married to Ed Hartwell and are financially secure this woman has all sorts of things going on. She is a hustler! She owns her own real estate firm, Hartwell & Associates, a jewelry line called Wu Girls, a baby clothing line, Hart 2 Hart Baby, and juggles a budding acting, modeling and writing career. Plus she is so gorgeous, and has natural beauty! I keep saying I have a crush on her! I really do! Shes got everything going on....beauty, intelligence, and her own career! You go girl!


I am sure I will have lots and lots more to write about this show! It is so entertaining and I get pleasure out of seeing these women being dramatic!

1 comment:

  1. YEAHHHH!! IM SO EXCITED YOU STARTED BLOGGING AGAIN ITS BEEN TO LONG!! HAHAH VERY FUNNY AND TRUE I AGREE WITH YOU!

    ReplyDelete