Monday, August 17, 2009

Kourtney w. Baby on the Way.


I know everyone has touched this news on their blogs, and so will I! Why you ask? I simply love love the Kardashian sisters. I mostly love em because they are beautiful and have a wardrobe that I would kill for.


Kourtney the oldest of the clan is preggers. I gotta say I am a bit dissapointed, I mean to eachs own but I do not believe in having children out of wedlock, and I thought that Kourtney out of the whole clan would stick to her believes of getting married and then having children. But nevertheless, it is happy news and I know she will one gorgeous pregnant woman! From what I hear she is due around the Holidays...can't believe that family kept a secret from the press for so long. Congrats to Kourtney and her baby Daddy Scott Disick.

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! SHE SEEMED LIKE THE ONE WITH THE HEAD ON HER SHOULDERS..THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE SMH

    ReplyDelete