Thursday, September 3, 2009

FALLing in Love w. the Temperature.



I LOVE Fall! Love wearing boots, and sweaters and buying cute lil mittens from street vendors in Soho!

The over the knee boot is very in right now, and I of course I had to get my hands on a pair! Mind you -I have 2 pairs of over the knee boots that I have been wearing for 3 yrs now-I am always ahead of my time ;) . I just bought these from TopShop . Aren't they just gorgeous? Can't wait to rock these with a pair of skinny jeans and a cute lil sweater! I am sooo ready for the Winter, and so in my wardrobe!

4 comments:

  1. IN LOVE WITH THEM! BSSESED WITH TOP SHOP AND SHOP BOP AS WELL AND INTERMIX WE ARE FASHION TWINS THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too HOT, HAWT, HAUTE! I'm in love with them, but gotta wait til the weather gets cold enuf here in L.A.

    Thanks for your support and encouragement on my site and my book!!

    Luv
    Katlynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for some awesome thigh highs. I'm going to have to steal these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey baby, where are you? The book has been published. Stop by and click on the link if you still want to buy it!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete