Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!




In 2 days I will be turning 33! Can you believe this gorgeousness is going to be 33? Well neither can I because I feel as thought I am 23! I love my age, and never hide it, there are plenty of women younger than me that wish they looked like I do at 33! My secret is SLEEP, MOISTURIZE & have a hell of a lot of FUN!
I will be spending my 33rd with some fabulous ladies in Atlantic City! We will gamble, eat good food, and party like the rock stars that we are. I will be posting pics of the weekend of course and over the next few wks I have promised myself that I will be blogging more!
On that note I will have some fabulous stories and pictures for you guys next wk. Until then stay fabulous & pink!

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE! YOU LOOK FAB!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Bday! Keep doin what you're doin...you look great!

    ~Nina of *AF*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies for the bday wishes! XoXo

    ReplyDelete